Thursday, November 5, 2009

My First Writing

Assalamualaikum

I've been thinking for days to make a blog.. i feel like i don't need it, but when i'd browsed into so many blogs, i started to realize that i also need some medium to share something about me and what i have.

different people has different point of view on buiding a blog. they make it for business, cloth review, as an e-diary, collecting educational stuff.. and me? hurm... i'm not sure yet, but i think i will use it for a good purpose..

I'm so sorry if my writing language is not so good because i'm not really in to it *wink... but, practice makes perfect, right.

i just finished my Physical Chemistry II paper today, and the result is =).. it is not as hard as i thought but the are so many question that i didn't expected was came in.. i had 2 more papers left :
  1. Inorganic Chemistry II (Wednesday) <3>

  2. Molecular Spectroscopy & Interpretation (Friday) - takut!

can't wait to finish it all!!!

Luv,

MiraeEdora